Green

Friday, June 18, 2010

Bacon!



I looove bacon! The only thing I used to hate about bacon was cooking it. I hated the grease popping and burning me, and the bacon itself not getting an even doneness. So, I only bake by bacon now. It's so much easier, and I like to think a little healthier since all the grease drips into the pan and doesn't "bathe" in the grease.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

Get a cookie sheet with high-ish edges (mine is from Sam's Club-comes in a 2-pack!).

Place a all metal "cooling rack" on your cookie sheet (mine is supposed to be for cookies, but I like utilizing it in this way instead).

Lay your slices of bacon side by side, as close as you can get to each other on the metal "cooling rack."

Bake in the oven until desired doneness! That's it, so easy and you can spend the time you would have slaved over the heat and grease cooking your bacon doing something else!



No comments: