Green

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Country Music

Ok, so my first post.  I am going to tell you about my love of country music- it runs deep.  I have been listening to country music since I was a kid and not entirely by choice (because my parents wouldn't let us watch MTV haha).  But, I truly love country music and try to go to a concert anytime an artist is in town. 

Recently, I saw Taylor Swift & Keith Urban-floor
 seats no less!  It was an amazing concert, high energy and entertaining!  I highly recommend you check them out if you haven't seen them live yet! 


Backup guitarist for Taylor Swift....gotta love his "Rod Stewart" hair haha!


 
I love her sparkly guitar, and she is really so humble-a 
great role model for young girls!



Keith Urban, swoon :)

 I haven't had this much fun at a concert for a long time (the beer helped a little!)  I will be going to see them again next time I get the chance.


1 comment:

Heather said...

I love Keith. Going to see him and Sugarland in August!!!

Glad you had a good time.

Heather