Green

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Proposal


No, this is not a movie review (although I do really want to see it!!)  This post is about H & I.

Today is the day H proposed to me 3 years ago!  Wow time flies by.  H took me on a tour of our local ballpark (private!) and at the end of the tour, we got to go into the home team's dugout!!!

As we were in the dugout checking it out, I started to walk away and H told me not to go yet to turn around.  I found he was on one knee with a box in his hand!!!!  It was the most perfect moment that he had planned for us.  The funny thing is, the first words out of my mouth after H asked me to marry him were, "Did you ask my Dad?"  Haha, yes I'm a Daddy's girl :)  And, yes H did ask, like 2 months in advance.  Wow, I don't know how my family kept this a secret.


My favorite picture from that day- I love the look on H's face as he is on one knee.  Oh yeah, and look how nicely dressed he is 
compared to me and my capris and flip flops!  I should have known something was going on, b/c it was hot out!!! 


This moment in my life was so amazing and such a rush, immediately after he proposed we went to our favorite local BBQ place, where H had all of our families waiting for us to celebrate over dinner.  He is amazing :)
We got to this BBQ place that is famous in our hometown for all celebrations because simply it is sooo good!  You should definitely check it out if you are here!  Looks like they are doing a ribsfest starting July 6th.  Oh, and I love this location best:  Montgomery Inn

No comments: