Green

Monday, July 6, 2009

Inspiration





So I have a bad, addicting habit. I save and collect tons of pictures of decor, crafts, art, etc of anything that catches my eye :) The bad part? I forget where I find them, so I cant give credit (if you see a picture that is yours and want me to credit you or remove it, just let me know!) So, here is a big mixed jumble of beautiful pictures to enjoy!




Love the ledge in this kitchen for frames.


Cute desk nook! Our new kitchen cabinets will be close to this color.


I drool over this picture every time I see it...too bad H loathes the color green :(


I like the layout here..


A dream bathroom!





In love with the exterior of this home...


These crates are stacked to give the look of a bookcase, great idea for those antique mall finds!


Oh to have a glamourous mudroom to look like this!

Hope you enjoyed the eye candy!!!

No comments: