Green

Saturday, July 25, 2009

"...what happens in Vegas..."

"...stays in Vegas...except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you"



So, Im finally going on Vacation, Sin City!!! While I am gone, I will be eating and doing whatever I want. When I come back, it will be a serious buckle down and lifestyle change to get healthy! So, when I get back I will be posting about healthy meal plans, and recipes H and I enjoy :)

While we are on the topic of Sin City...I want to review a
movie I have seen twice, yes twice in the last week! The Hangover. Seriously, love this movie! H & I haven't seen a funny movie like this in a long time, H said it will definitely be a keeper (meaning we will snatch it up on DVD as soon as it comes out!). I love every single one of the characters in this film and how they interact-brilliance! It doesn't hurt that Ed Helms from The Office is in the movie (I have a *slight* obsession with The Office, haha).

Im trying to talk H into dressing up as Jade and Stu for Halloween...that is if I lose the weight by then!
By the way, there will be a sequel!!!
Now get off the computer and see this film, you wont be disappointed.

No comments: